Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pamela Anderson Sex Life Exposed: Accusations Fly Over Sex Tape




Pamela Anderson has had her sex life exposed again and now the buxom blonde is in the middle of yet another boyfriend battle. The one-time star of Baywatch was in the middle of a rocker fight at the MTV Video Music Awards with exes Kid Rock and Tommy Lee getting into an altercation. Now her new boy toy Rick Salomon is also piling on Lee as well.
Pamela Anderson Exposed (Image: Wenn)
Pamela Anderson Exposed (Image: Wenn)

There are all kinds of accusations being hurled. First Kid Rock is claiming that Pamela Anderson lied about a miscarriage when they were married for what seems like about fifteen minutes last year. Rock believes that she made the whole story up.

***

He told Rolling Stone "She's in Vancouver shooting a movie and I have Lakers seats on the floor, and I'm gonna go to the Lakers (basketball) game with my friend Jesse James," the 36-year-old rapper says. I'm like, 'Baby, I got these tickets. I'll see you on the weekend there,' and that leads into her saying, 'You don't care about me, blah blah blah,"' Rock says. "She finally comes up with this: 'I just had a miscarriage' ... and hangs the phone up." Okay then. Now her new husband or fiancé or something is also getting into the mix.

Rock, claiming he was unaware that Anderson was pregnant, says he chartered a plane and flew to Vancouver. "When I get there, she's partying at this restaurant, drinking champagne, jumping on the tables. I'm thinking, 'That's a quick recovery from a miscarriage."'

***

And get what Salomon says: He claims that despite their wild years long relationship that Tommy couldn't satisfy Pamela. Comparing Tommy and Pam's video to his own infamous romp with socialite Paris Hilton, "1 Night in Paris," the poker champion said, "At least, Paris looked like she was having fun (with me)." Poor Tommy.

For her part Pamela just wants to be left alone. On Kid Rock she says, "I hope his album does well," the 40-year-old actress says. "I hope he's happy in life. We were married for four months. If he has nothing nice to say about me, then please tell him to stop talking about me."

No comments: